I think the best place to begin this blog is with a confession. I love shoes! I always have and I probably always will. For a while I turned my back on fashionable shoes and chose to wear practical footwear. This decision probably had a lot to do with the stage of life I was in. Being a stay at home mom, raising two girls isn't exactly conducive for wearing high heels. Although I could have read to kindergarteners in high heels or attended PTA meetings in the latest Anne Klein heel I choose not to.
However, this past birthday my passion for high heels has returned. I got two juicy gift certificates to our local shoe store and that was all it took.
Now that I am taking dance lessons and find myself going to events and celebrations that require a nice shoe I'm back in my element. I wonder if the love of shoes is genetic. Both my girls love a nice shoe, maybe one more than other ;)
I'll leave you with a picture of the shoe that reawakened the passion!
No comments:
Post a Comment